The difference

My dilemma has been since when I was young was whether I was waiting for things to happen or do I make things happen. Maybe its became im more of a Calvinist than an Armenian that I tend to believe that things will happen if they're meant to happen.

But I don't think it works as simple as that.

There is still an element of choice. Free will. Decision making.

Waiting passively has always been my thing.

I have waited a lot of times before doing anything sometimes in through guise of waiting for God's right time. But really how do I know that? What makes me sure that I can know with certainty that this is the perfect time to do something.

There are brief moments though when I am spurned to action.
Life springs into me and I am compelled to move.

I have a growing sense that one again I can not just let life pass me by. Yes, there are so many uncertainties in our life right now. But that doesn't mean we have to pause through button on life.

This is where we are and what we have. This will not be a long time. Especially in light of eternity. Time is more important than money especially in the area of waste. You lose money, you can earn it back. Somehow. Someday. Time wasted is gone. Forever. I need to be reminded of that. Everyday.

Comments

Popular Posts