food cravings

Last Sunday on the way to Bondi Junction, we stopped by to get some drink at Blacktown station. Vianca chose a taro milk tea and for the better half of the afternoon I've had strong cravings for the drink.. We went to Tong Li and I tried to check out and see if they were somehow selling a powdered version. However, the closest that I came to that was ube ice cream or blueberry milk drinks. There also was a taro flavored cereal drink but I wasn't feeling that adventurous.

I was trying to remember where it was I saw some packets that contained pearls for the drinks that were sold in the stands because I distinctly remember someone telling me where to get them. I do think that I remember different packs of the flavored drinks that were being sold as shakes in the grocery aisle of South Supermarket (in the Philippines).

There really is a limit to what I can really do satisfy my food cravings. Sometimes its just a matter of eating related food and maybe being stuffed so much that my appetite for anythings is squashed. Also, tasting other equally strong food could probably do the trick.

As for now, (regardless of the number of equally tasty things I have eaten) I can still remember the taste of that taro milk tea in one corner of my taste buds.


Comments

Popular Posts