Refocusing

Sometimes I do get distracted. Whether it be from unexpected events or the challenges of everyday life. I do have a tendency to be overwhelmed. Even if I am not worrying all the time, the fact that these events manage to divert my focus is already problematic.

When events are happening according to plan its easy to just focus on the task at hand. However, when things don't go according to plan, its easy to overreact and just focus on lamenting the fact that the reality is not fitting to the ideas that were previously formed.

The good news though is that once I have been made aware of this present reality, the course can be corrected. This may not be the ideal setup, but I just need to persevere until the promises that I cling to become reality. The best is yet to come. It may not have arrived yet, but it is coming.

Comments

Popular Posts